Black Women Makeup Tips For Dark Skin – Copper Eyes & Nude Lip Makeup
You are going to LOVE this exotically beautiful makeup job from Melissa! She uses her gorgeous brown skin as the palette to show us all how to get an amazing wedding and prom makeup style.
She makes this makeup tutorial very easy to follow and she gives you all the exact colors of makeup for black skin and other go-to products she uses.
Absolutely gorgeous, check out her tutorial video and be sure to Subscribe to BlackHairOMG’s Youtube videos!
List of The Products She Used In The Tutorial Part 1 (Part 2 Below)
- Mac paint Pot “painterly”
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow – Chocolate Bliss Matte
- Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette
- Itay Mineral Cosmetics – Liquid Sparkle Bond
- Itay Mineral Cosmetics Glitter – Glint Copper
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Shadow Palette – Riviera Rose
- Ruby Kisses -Liquid Eyeliner
- Black Opal Foundation Stick – Hazelnut
- Maybelline FITme! Foundation – “Coconut” Matte Poreless
- Black Opal Foundation Stick – Black Walnut
Watch The Makeup For Dark Skin Tones Video
List of The Products She Used In The Tutorial Part 2
L.A. Girl Pro Concealer – Fawn
L.A. Girl Pro Concealer – Cool Tan
Ben Nye Luxury Powder – Banana
Black Radiance Pressed Powder -Ebony
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder – Dark
E.L.F Blush Palette – Dark
Nicka K Eye Pencil -Black
Estee Lauder Pure Color EyeShadow Palette – Chocolate Bliss Matte
BH Cosmetics Wild & Radiant – Illuminating & Bronzing Palette
MAC Fix & Spray
Black – Up Cosmetics Jumbo Lip Pencil – Jumo1
Brucci Lipstick – Natural Matte
Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss
Estee Lauder Mascara – Sumptuous Extreme
Be honest, homegirl DID HER THANG! She looks amazing and the video is easy to follow along with, that was our favorite part. The products she used matched well with brown to darker skin and looked GORGEOUS. Get prepared for more top-notch makeup tutorials to get highlighted very soon.