You’re probably looking for the best natural hair steamer to buy if you’re serious about your hair.
With the natural hair movement on the rise, there are new hair care techniques coming out to satisfy the women who are serious about protecting the natural beauty of their luscious crowns…
That’s why the hair steamer for natural hair is TAKING OVER for naturalistas that have tried steaming for moisture before. All it takes is once and you’ll be hooked.
Are you already natural or transitioning to natural hair? If so, you gotta get your steam game up, for real.
ALL of my natural friends that steam say that hair steaming should be one of the first things you start doing. And, it’s really easy now that portable hair steamers are becoming more and more popular and you don’t have to go to the salon to get it done anymore.
(Although you know you be goin’ for the gossip anyway, just shaaaameful, lol…)
Anyway, enough kidding around. Let me show you the benefits of using hair steamers for black hair.
Hair Steamers Have Your Natural Hair Looking Amazing & Here’s How…
The best natural hair steamer to buy should be judged on its effectiveness. Hair steamers work by opening up your follicles so that the conditioner can really seep into your strands, resulting in a head full of soft, shiny and fully moisturized hair. Some women describe the sensation as “the conditioner literally melting into your hair”. Here’s what steamers do for you….
1. Hair Steamers Are Perfect For Natural Hair[/caption] Your hair steamer will gently lift the hair cuticles for a very deep and more penetrating moisturizing effect. When you deep condition your hair with a hair steamer, it’s like the steam infuses your conditioner into each and every hair fiber with all of its replenishing goodness. You will use less conditioner but get far better results. It really is amazing.
2. You’ll see that your hair is stronger and more elastic. Whenever your hair is the moisturized perfectly, your hairstyles will last longer. You’ll see that your hair will break less, it won’t shed as much and you won’t need to buy as many hair products to maintain your sexy look.
3. You’ll avoid the damage done to your hair by hooded dryers and electric heating caps. When your hair is soaked and then you go to dry it with the dry heat that causes an expanding and contracting of your hair fibers, too much of that will cause hygral fatigue in your hair and you DEFINITELY don’t want that. The hair steamer for natural hair is a better way to go without the damage.
4. You’ll avoid the wear and tear of restyling your hair everyday. No need to bother with a fresh twist n’ curl, wash n’ go or satin strip braid out every day for the sake of restoring moisture. This is where steaming comes in — steam allows you to add moisture to your hair without having to start from scratch, soak your hair, or ruin your style.
5. Hair steamers for natural hair really bring out that natural curl pattern that you have and leaves your hair looking fuller and more beautiful. No matter what your hair texture is, the key having great curl definition is great moisture. Steaming your hair gets you the perfect amount of moisture without you having to dunk your head in a tub of water first.
You’ll leave your house or the salon with lively and amazingly defined curls, you’ll look great right away and you won’t be dripping water all over the place.
6. When you use your hair steamer deep condition with a water-based moisture conditioner, your hair will feel silkier and sensuously soft right after rinsing the condition out. It doesn’t take long AT ALL to notice the difference the steaming your hair makes.
7. And lastly, you’ll notice the lasting effects. You’ll find that you don’t need to moisturize as often or seal your hair ends as much during the week between wash days because your hair will keeps its moisture much better than when you aren’t steaming.
Don’t Take My Word For It Then… DANG.
If you aint trying to listen to me, maybe Ms.Black will convince you. She is doing a review of the Secura Hair Steamer from Amazon and she is in love with the thing and she shows what it does for her hair after the steaming. Wow…. Just wow. Take a look.
Where To Get Your Own Hair Steamer For Cheap
Even though more naturals are discovering the power of the hair steamer, it’s still not the norm and that’s too bad. But you should add this secret weapon to your bag of tricks and let the other ladies catch up later, lol.
It’s crazy, but all the women that do it, LOVE it. So try to find a good natural hair salon that does steam treatments or if you rather have your own unit it’s easy to find hair steamers for sale online and they’re not expensive at all. You can purchase the Secura hair steamer that also can be used as a face steamer for beautiful skin at about $79.99 from Amazon. The ladies have spoken, it’s worth every penny.
It cheaper than the huetiful hair steamer and does the exact same thing. Also, as I was bumbling around the net I saw that this rolling Pro-style Deluxe Hair Steamer With Timer By Skin Act has 4 out of 5 star reviews on Amazon from over various women, and it’s just a bit over $100, read the hair steamer reviews here.