Perhaps you had a few hair-related setbacks in 2014, be it heat damage, severe breakage, or something else. Remember that a LOT can change in one year, including your hair, and for the better. Start fresh, make necessary adjustments to your routine, and you should see progress by the end of 2015. For extra motivation, check out these YouTubers and their dramatic one-year natural hair journeys.
Editor’s Note: It's always good to see black women doing their thaaang' and growing healthier, stronger hair. These five natural hair Youtubers have made great progress in their natural hair journeys and deserve big props. I will embed one of the vids here but be sure to check out there black hair channels and learn how to grow healthy black hair like they did. And subscribe to their videos, let's show each other support! Here are the 5 Youtubers to check out:
- 1. KristySarah @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP-GZJre5sM
- 2. Posh Syd @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDCRFpL-MKY
- 3. Rissikat Bade @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwfPJjPbNM0
- 4. Reneé Kennet @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNhP7ZYzng
- 5. LovelyLove @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNhP7ZYzng