We'll have two separate types of lists... the Best Sellers list and the 4 Stars or Better list (real customer ratings).
Top 10 Highest-Rated Shea Butters
If you've been in the natural hair community for any amount of time, it will come as no surprise to you that Shea Butter is one of the most beloved and useful natural hair products on the planet.
So I'd be an idiot not to give you the top 10 highest rated shea butters online.
Shea Butter provides moisture to dry or damaged hair from the roots to the very tips, repairs and protects your hair against weather damage, dryness and brittleness. It also absorbs quickly and completely into the scalp to rehydrate without clogging your pores. It is especially helpful for processed and heat-treated hair. It's a go-to treatment for dry scalp problems and it brings life and luster to damaged hair.
I personally have used it for years and years and years on my skin (I was born in 1977). And believe me, my skin shows great results now from years of keeping my face moisturized every morning. Shea Butter is like food for the skin containing Vitamins A, E and F. These vitamins fight against wrinkles and facial lines.
Here are the shea butters with nothing less than 4 Star ratings...
1. 100% Pure Unrefined Raw SHEA BUTTER - from the nut of the African Ghana Shea Tree
This ranking is a little weird, they're ranked 4.2 out of 5 stars with nearly 400 customer reviews but one of the first things I noticed is alot of women complaining about the hardness and consistency of the butter. But overall, the rankings are good. (get real customer reviews)
9. Unrefined Shea Butter - Organic In HDPE Jar Sits at 4.4 out of 5 stars, "It's fairly soft right out of the jar and take but a few seconds to rub in the palm of your hand and apply." -JayGT (get real customer reviews)
10. Raw Unrefined Ivory Shea Butter TOP Grade From Ghana - SOFT
4.6 out of 5 stars, "The scent is nutty like some other people said but not awful. I mixed it with coconut oil, sesame oil, vitamin E and added essential oils to mask its scent and it works great." -Petunia1620 (get real customer reviews)
Hair Butters - Highest-Rated Top 5 List
1. Molivera Organics Premium Raw Unrefined African Organic Grade A Ivory Shea Butter
Molivera ranked high in the shea butter category and ranks high against hair butter formulas too. They rank 4.7 out of 5 stars with over 530 reviews (get more customer reviews)
2. Nubian Heritage Extra-Virgin Olive Oil and Moringa Repair and Extend Hair Butter Currently ranked 4.6 out of 5 stars, "This product is amazing and the smell is lovely as well!" -Samaria Farrar (get more customer reviews)
3. Elasta QP Olive Oil & Mango Butter Moisturizer
At the time of this update this is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars."Absolutely can't say enough great things about this product. Smells great and leaves my relaxed hair fuller and softer immediately. This will continue to be a staple in my hair therapy routine!" -Dege (get more customer reviews)
As of now, this is ranked 4.3 out of 5 stars, "Totally works on chemically treated and natural hair. My daughters and I have been using this protective cream for over a year. I apply it after shampooing and before blow drying my hair. Works great." -ncmcrae (get more customer reviews)
5. As I Am Double Butter Rich Daily Moisturizer
Currently ranked 4.2 out of 5 stars, "All their products are wonderful for my 3b curly hair." -momnson (get more customer reviews)
Coconut Oil For Natural Hair - Highest-Rated Top 5 List
1. Viva Labs Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
This best seller coconut oil has alot of natural hair fans and is ranked 4.8 out of 5 stars at the time of this update.
"When you are transitioning through those stages it can be really hard to keep your hair moisturized but I use it daily, and extra on wash day. I also add it to my homemade hair masks that I like to do a couple times a week." -Tyneisha Fondren
Nature's way is a favorite of natural hair woman and rated 4.8 out of 5 stars. "I use coconut and jojoba oil for moisturizing my dry skin and since I've converted from creams to oils, my skin has never looked or felt smoother. I use it on my legs and arms mostly but it works just about everywhere." -Carrie Watson (see more customer reviews)
3. Nature's Way Pure Virgin Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
Currently sitting at 4.7 out of 5 stars. "This is a great moisturizer for my hair and skin. I haven't used lotions on my skin since I started using coconut oil. Going forward, I don't think I will use anything else except coconut oil on my skin. And, Nature's Way is the best." -TonyaP (see more customer reviews)
4. Barlean's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 16-Ounce Jar
Ranked by buyers as a 4.7 out of 5 stars coconut oil. "I have been using organic oils on my face and body and hair and everywhere else as a moisturizer and healing agent for about a year in a half and it has made a huge difference in the look and health of my skin in that time. The coconut oil does wonderful things for my hair, I use it every chance I get..in conditioners, shampoos, etc. and it leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling fresh." -Angelina (see more customer reviews)
5. Cococare Coconut Oil 100% Pure 4 Oz
As of date, this coconut oil for natural hair is rated 4.3 out of 5 stars. "All I will say is this, this is some real 100% coconut oil, it is not just good it is great, great for your skin and your hair. I have well past my waist dreads or locks if you will and this is just fine for my hair, with a little shea butter added this keeps my scalp and my dreads tight. I have one recommendation, keep it well refrigerated or it will liquefy on you, other than that I have no complaints" -D.L. Brown (see more customer reviews)
Top 10 Carol's Daughter Natural Hair Products - Highest-Rated
1. Monoi Repairing Hair Mask for Unisex, 7 Ounce
Currently rated as 4.5 out of 5 stars.
"I'm an African-American woman with thick, natural 4b hair that hits around mid-back length when it is flat ironed. The Monoi Hair Mask is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used on my natural hair. After I wash my hair with As I Am Coconut Cowash I apply Monoi and leave it on for about 5 minutes and rinse out. My hair is a bed of well defined, super soft curls that can be easily combed out or finger combed." -Sammy (see more customer reviews)
2. Monoi Repairing Conditioner 8.5 FL OZ
Currently sitting at 4.5 out of 5 stars.
"I have waist-length wavy-to-curly hair, and with hair this long breakage is an inevitable problem. Anything that can help strengthen my hair is worth trying! I was really pleased with Carol’s Daughter Monoi Conditioner (as used with the shampoo from the same product line)." -Suzy Hough (see more customer reviews)
3. Marguerite's Magic Restorative Cream Hairdress
Currently rated 4.4 out of 5 stars.
"My hair responded well and is moisturized, shiny, and soft while twisted up. It's winter here so I don't plan on wearing a twist out until summer, but whenever I take my twists down to remoisturize I like the results. It has a pleasant, light scent. I have a sensitive nose, and it doesn't give me problems. It is VERY thick. A little goes a long way." -SATG (see more customer reviews)
"Nothing else works like it for my wife's hair." -Tim DD
"I don't give out five stars unless a product is pretty flawless; it has to meet or exceed its product claims, be fairly priced for what it claims to do, and have no obvious tweaks needed to make it better. This trifecta of excellence is rarer than you think but with this shampoo and its sister conditioner my hair has finally met its perfect match ...." -Desert Gypsy (see more customer reviews)
6. Black Vanilla ( Moisturizing) Hair Smoothie
Currently rated 4.2 out of 5 stars.
"It moisturizes my dry hair without a greasy or heavy feel. Great for my two strand twists! WONDERFUL FRAGRANCE!" -LaValda Williams (see more customer reviews)
7. Carol's Daughter, Lisa's Hair Elixir
Currently rated 4.1 out of 5 stars.
"It leaves me speechless. I ordered this product after I read about it in Seventeen Magazine. I would wash my hair let it dry then get up extra early the next morning to flat iron it and look decent for my class in the next few hours. With this product, it has greatly helped my damaged hair to repair." -Victoria Rae Burton "Tori" (TX) (see more customer reviews)
8. Loc Butter Shaping Pomade Hairdress
Overall rating is 4.1 out of 5 stars from customers with dreadlocks.
"This product has done wonders for my dreadlocks and I use it daily on my hair and my daughter's." -P. Gamble
1-Star Warning! "Formula changed. I live outside the US and haven't been able to buy the product in person since I ran out in over 6 months, so I was happy to get it in the mail. Until I found out that the formula has completely changed. Same price, of course, but no as good as the past." -Markeeta (see more customer reviews)
9. Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Original Leave-In Moisturizer
Rated 4.0 out of 5 stars by customers.
"This is a wonderful product! Tames frizzies,and leaves hair shiny, silky and easy to manage wih absolutely no sticky residue." -MJB (see more customer reviews)
10. Carol's Daughter, Mimosa Hair Honey, 8-Ounce
Customers have rated this one 4.0 out of 5 stars.
"Great for African American hair . It keeps the hair soft and smelling good. Not oily looking. My children are bi racial and this was perfect for their type of hair." -Grammy (see more customer reviews)
Top 10 Best Seller Natural Hair Shampoos
All of these shampoos in the list come from Amazon's best selling hair shampoo Top 100 list. I, of course, left out any men's shampoos or shampoos that are not popular among my natural hair readers. So here we go, let's start with number one...
1. Pura d'or Hair Loss Prevention Premium Organic Shampoo, Brown and Blue, 16 Fluid Ounce
This is the #1 best selling shampoo OVERALL on Amazon, it has argon oil in it's formula and buyers use it to prevent hair loss.
The Pura d'or brand is a powerhouse, they rank #1 and #3 on Amazon's best seller list, a men's shampoo ranked #2, so ofcourse they didn't make it onto our top seller list, so Pura d'or Gold Label comes in as #2 best seller for naturals. This shampoo is bought to prevent thinning hair & loss of hair.
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo Original Clean & Classic
Batiste dry shampoo is a big-time best seller on Amazon, many naturals are getting into dry shampoo into or to avoid wetting their hair too much. Below you'll see a video from ThikandKurly on how to use dry shampoo for natural hair and braids. She doesn't use Batiste though, she uses Organic Root Stimulator Herbal Cleanse dry shampoo to clean her braids without water.
4. Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner Combo Set
This best seller is famous for it's reconstructive keratin fatty acids and Moroccan oil. It's the 8th best seller on Amazon.
5. DevaCurl Combo No-Poo Cleanser Shampoo + One
#TeamNatural is probably the sole reason this shampoo is so high on Amazon's best selling shampoo list. It's not cheap ( $60? Sheesh! ), but it still sells like hotcakes. That tells you alot.
6. Acure Organics Shampoo Moroccan Argan Oil and Argan Stem Cell -- 8 fl oz
This best seller is loved because it provides lasting moisture to even the most dry and damaged hair leaving it soft, manageable and ready to rock.
7. Batiste Dry Shampoo, Cherry, 6.73 Ounce
The original version of this shampoo sells better, but the cherry version made the top seller's list too. Very popular brand.
8. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo 8.5oz and Hydrate Conditioner 8.5 oz duo
This best seller has a ton of loyal fans that say it leaves your hair silky soft and vibrant.
9. Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Shampoo & Conditioner Olive Oil Complex
This best seller reminds of growing up at the house in Detroit, my sisters and mom loved Mane 'n Tail, they obviously aren't the only ones.
10. Tru Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
This brand probably made Amazons top 100 best selling shampoos because it's known to be a gentle, sulfate-free choice for all natural hair types, as well as color treated hair and hair that has been weakened, damaged chemical processing or heat styling.
Top 10 Best Selling Natural Hair Conditioners
All of these conditioners in the list come from Amazon's best selling hair conditioner Top 100 list. So here we go, let's start with number one...
1. Tru Moroccan Hair Repair Conditioner
The Tru Moroccan brand made it onto Amazon's Top 100 selling conditioners list and their shampoo list. Ladies are snatching these products up fast.
2. Hydrating Argan Oil Deep Conditioner by Arvazallia for Dry or Damaged Hair
This brand sells like crazy and is known for it's ability to deep condition and help with detangling, leaves hair with soft and silky texture.
3. WEN Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
"I am African American and have kinky hair. This tamed my hair down. I can wash my hair and go. It helps my hair stay moist. When I straighten my hair it is soft and looks as if I got it done at a salon, I am a cosmetologist so that could be why. One of my bottles had leaked upon approval, I called Wen the lady was extremely apologetic and sent me a new bottle I got it within 2 days. Wen is great ! I would recommend this to everyone" - Fay Green
4. Deva Curl Ultra Creamy Daily Conditioner, One Condition
This brand made it onto the best selling shampoos list and the top selling conditioners list. It comes with a big price tag but women LOVE it. It is selling more than most conditioners online no matter the price.
5. Pura d'or: Premium Organic Conditioner
This conditioner sells extremely well and makes the best seller list once again, just like it's shampoo counterpart. It's known to enhance the manageability, shine and control of your hair.
6. Silk 18 by Maple Holistics - Sulfate Free Treatment for Dry and Damaged Hair
This best selling conditioner contains a masterful blend of harmless conditioning ingredients to help do the job, Silk18 is formulated with a maximized portion of silk amino acids. The ingredients are naturally derived from silk, to be exact, eighteen different silk amino acids which have great benefits for your hair.
7. It's A 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin
This one makes the best seller list as the first leave-in conditioner on the list.
8. It's a 10 Miracle Deep Conditioner Plus Keratin
Coming in right behind the leave-in conditioner is 10 Miracle's deep conditioner. Also a fan favorite and top seller.
9. L'Oreal Paris EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Cleansing Conditioner
L'Oreal is a household name and that may be one of the reasons it's selling so well over other brands.
10. HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave-in Conditioner
This brand is not only a best seller but has some amazing ratings, as of right now 1,050 of it's 1,307 ratings are 5 star! This conditioner may shoot farther up on the list as more women come to know about it.
If you're having a problem with brittle and dry air this video of the best natural hair products will be EXACTLY what you need. As you all can clearly see, Regal Fro has amazingly bouncy and moisturized natural hair and she is sharing her favorite products for 2016 with you. Be sure to support her natural hair Youtube channel by subscribing, she's giving out tons of great information that you can benefit from.
What's most interesting about Regal Fro's best natural hair product choices is that she stays consistent and keeps thing pretty simple. She is not constantly switching to new hair products, she finds the products that actually work and she continues to use them. That's a great way to get consistent results and it shows in her beautiful head of hair.
Natural Hair Products That Gave Regal Fro THE BOMB Hair!
After you watch the video, you'll probably be checking for some of the highlighted products, so here is the list. BUT, watch her vid, because we didn't include some of the actual hair tools that she like to use to this list. Anyway, here's her favorite natural hair products.
The only thing we didn't think was that great was the choice of flat iron. The Remington flat iron is a flat iron for people who have never used a top-tier flat iron and are looking for something cheap. Nothing wrong with that, it cost so little money that you really can't complain. But if you are looking for much better flat ironing and curling results, it may be wise to invest in a hair tool that is made for ultimate performance and that will last for a long time.
Be sure to support Regal Fro's YouTube channel for natural hair tips, we think that her natural hair Youtube channel is one of the most informative and she definitely deserves more naturals following her vids.
You get amazing natural hair tutorials, hair product suggestions and tons of natural hair tips that you won't get from many other people. Her hair type is common in the natural hair community so that makes her info even more valuable, her suggestions are more likely to work for more women. Connect with her [email protected]_fro http://instagram.com/Regal_fro#
Please share this article so that your friends who are looking for the best natural hair products can get the help they need, thanks to you!
Please click the Facebook SHARE BUTTON on the upper-left to share BlackHairOMG with friends, it helps us keep writing freeinfo!
Let's be honest, it hurts to constantly shed and lose the hair we have, or simply NOT GROW fast and long enough.
For these reasons, exotic herbal tea rinses are starting to getting so much attention in the natural hair world recently.
Even the not-so-exotic herbs, like Bigelow green tea and black tea are frequently discussed. And it turns it that there is scientific backing to the benefits of tea rinsing for keeping and growing hair. Even women suffering from losing their edges have seen success mixing up a special brew!
Lets look at the 3 scientific reasons tea rinses help your hair stop shedding and grow.
1. Amino acids – Strengthens Your Hair
Strong hair retains itself. That's what theanine does for you. Theanine is an amino acid that is unique to certain types of tea. Studies show that a purified extract of this amino acid could penetrate fully through to the hair cortex of bleach-damaged hair after a 10 minute soak at 30°C .
Even if your hair hasn't been damaged by bleaching, it is possible to accumulate damage to the cortex due to styling and combing as well as common weathering. A tea rinse can be considered as a very mild protein treatment.
2. Caffeine – Stimulate Hair Growth Did you know your hair follicles can take up several drugs and caffeine is one of them? Studies done once more on human hair in a petri-dish showed that the hair follicles do rapidly take up caffeine and this stimulates hair regrowth for hair previously showing signs of hair loss. (International Journal of Dermatology, pg 27-35, 2007).
3. Polyphenols – Stimulate Hair Growth Green tea has been studied as a possible treatment for hair loss. It is preferred over black tea as the roasting of tea to create black tea oxidizes the polyphenols. Tests so far have been performed on rats as well as human hair in a petri-dish with similar results. The polyphenols are seen to stimulate re-growth of hair. So if you have problem spots, for example, your edges, or are experiencing hair loss, then a tea rinse may be worth a trial.
How To Brew Your Tea Rinse
We will give you a great list of exotic herbs to use at the end of this article. After you've decided which herb(s) will get the job done, follow the steps below:
Place the herb(s) in a pitcher (glass is ideal).
Pour boiling water over the herb(s), cover, and steep for 10-20 minutes.
Strain the mixture and allow the liquid to cool.
Pour over your head after using a high quality shampoo, conditioner, and finishing your detangling session. Do not rinse out.
Here are 5 of Our Favorite Herbal Hair Rinses:
1. Sage Herb Hair Rinse — for Invigorating and Cleansing Sage helps cleanse the hair of oil buildup and promotes healthier hair. Recipe 2 cups boiling water 2 tsp. dried sage (or 1/2 cup fresh sage leaves) Pour the water over the dried high-quality sage and steep until cool. Remove (or strain) the sage and apply to freshly washed hair. Don’t forget to massage into your scalp!
2. Birch Leaf Herb Hair Rinse — to Prevent Hair Loss, Maintain Scalp Health and Soften Hair When used on a regular basis, the birch leaf rinse will help prevent hair loss and maintain the overall health of your hair and scalp. Birch leaf will also soften the hair and add sheen. Recipe 2 cups boiling water 2 tsp dried birch leaves Pour boiling water over birch leaves and steep until cool. Strain and pour over clean hair. Massage into scalp. Caution: Consult your physician before using this rinse if you are allergic to wild carrot, celery, mugwort and certain spices. Also know that birch leaf can darken your hair over time.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse — for Cleansing and Clarifying This rinse is VERY POPULAR with ladies who do the water only hair washing method, the ACV rinse is one of the easiest and most popular hair rinses within the natural hair community.
4. Chamomile Hair Rinse — for Soothing and Healing the Scalp, Giving Hair Sheen Chamomile has been used for centuries to add in relieving stress and restlessness at bedtime. It is also great for soothing an itchy or sore scalp. Softens hair, soothes the scalp, lighten and conditions (people use it with honey to bring out natural highlights). Chamomile is also known to stimulate growth. It has also been said to heal scalp ailments such as dandruff, dry patches and eczema. Recipe 2 cups boiling water 2 tsp. dried chamomile (or fresh chamomile if available) Pour boiling water over chamomile and steep until cool. Strain and pour over clean hair. Massage into scalp. Beware: Chamomile has been known to lighten hair.
5. Linden-Flower Hair Rinse — to Promote Healthy Hair Growth & Strengthen Dry and Brittle Hair Unfortunately, this amazing herb for dry hair comes with a major flaw. Oh, it works BEAUTIFULLY, but Linden-flower is super duper expensive, but that doesn't change the fact that it is great if you’re dealing with dry, brittle hair as a result of over-dying or dying your hair too often. For hair that is severely damaged, linden-flower can help bring it back to life. It also promotes circulation in the scalp and will help new hair grow in healthier. Recipe 2 cups boiling water 2 tsp. linden flowers Pour boiling water over linden flowers and steep until cool. Strain and pour over clean hair. Massage into scalp.
Runner Up Herbs That You May Find To Be Your #1
Here are some other herbal rinses that you can add to your hair care regimen. Pick an herb for your particular natural hair issues!
Horsetail: Helps brittle hair due to its high silica content.
Lavender: Stimulates hair growth
Nettle: conditions, improves texture, helps with dandruff, irritated scalp, and dry scalp
Parsley: enriches hair color and gives a nice luster
Plantain: great for dry, irritated scalp, dandruff, and seborrhea
Rosemary: Acts as a tonic and conditioner, one of the best herbs to use, gives luster and body, stimulates growth, helps with dandruff, and brings out dark highlights in the hair.
Saw Palmetto: good for thinning hair and hair loss
Thyme: good for oily hair and dandruff
Witch Hazel: cleanses hair
Caution: Finally, remember to talk to your doctor or dermatologist before beginning a tea rinsing (or sipping) regimen. Some of these herbs are not meant for breastfeeding and pregnant naturals!
Please click the Facebook SHARE BUTTON on the upper-left to share BlackHairOMG with friends, it helps us keep writing freeinfo!
Super defined curls from twist outs are one of the more popular natural hair styles around.
If you’ve been natural for a while and have noticed some growth, your twist out is probably full of life and gets a lot of heads turning too!
But twistouts are sort of like that rude friend who comes to your house, eats all your food, and then just bounces! Here one minute and gone the next. For whatever reason, a lot of women can’t seem to keep their twist out from twisting out.
But don't worry about it, we have your back! Here is a great video from your BlackHairOMG expert Allison to help make your twist out super-defined and last a while longer! Hey and remember to subscribe to BlackHairOMG TV!
Twistout With TGIN Hair Products on TWA - Natural Hair Video
Please click the Facebook SHARE BUTTON on the upper-left to share BlackHairOMG with friends, it helps us keep writing freeinfo!
The Scalp Soother has to be the best tool on the market when you are wearing a protective style, weave or wig and are looking for relief for an itchy scalp.
It allows you to get the relief you need immediately without messing up or disturbing your style.
It does not break your hair, if you are wearing a weave it does not pop the net and safely soothes the itching that may sometimes be associated with wearing protective styles. The Scalp Soother is very long and this allows you get in those really hard to reach places.
There are no scars and it actually feels like it is massaging the scalp while you are soothing the itch. Say good bye to the “Weave - Pat” because the Scalp Soother conforms to the shape of your head so that you can get to the itch without using foreign objects.
An added bonus is that for those who are suffering from thin edges and need to massage the edges to promote growth, the amazing scalp soother is perfect for that because it helps to stimulate the scalp which promotes hair growth.
Works With Various Natural Hairstyles
If you wear your hair in loose natural styles such as wash and go’s, twists, or braids, the Scalp Soother is also great for soothing the scalp in these styles as well.
I have worn a high puff and was still able to get down through the puff to my scalp. It is great to use while shampooing because it exfoliates the scalp to rid dandruff and dead cells. It is very
easy to use; gently slide Scalp Soother directly on scalp starting at the hairline and slide towards the crown moving around the circumference of your head.
What I like about the Scalp Soother is that it is very sturdy and comes awesome bold colors such as bright pink, deep green and black. Looking for a great option to soothe your itchy scalp?
I think you're gonna like this BlackHairOMG video.
Your Black Hair OMG Expert Pretti Uneek has a quick tutorial on How to Wear the Puff Cuff on Thick or Fine Natural Hair.
Look, BlackHairOMGTV has 6 natural hair experts that have joined forces to help you, they will go through the natural hair journey with you all while sharing their favorite hair advice and tips. There will be new videos weekly, enjoy! Support the #OMGFamily and SUBSCRIBE in 2 seconds or less right here!
How to Wear the Puff Cuff on Thick or Fine Natural Hair
How many hair clamps has your curly hair broken? Well, no more! Finally, there’s a hair clamp that can handle the challenge of thick, textured hair. Meet the Puff Cuff, a “remix” of the banana clip, uniquely designed to hold and style even the thickest of thick hair!
The Puff Cuff’s unique teeth are designed to lock into the texture or curl of your hair and hold the clamp in place, NOT to glide through the hair like a comb or banana clip. While the concept may be similar to the old "banana clip,” the Puff Cuff functions differently by working with your hair instead of against it.
Natural Hair Wash Routine (4c) + Twist Out Tutorial!
Your BlackHairOMG Expert, Wanda, shows you her wash routine and her awesome twist out technique for 4c hair, watch as she breaks down every step along the way to a fabulous natural hairstyle that you can use all year around. She also was kind enough to show us all every natural hair product she used to accomplish her GORGEOUS twist out and she gives some suggestions for alternative products as well. This video is truly packed with information to help naturals, both new and long-time naturals, perfect their twist out game and look amazing on their natural hair journey.
Here are the products Wanda used in this tutorial:
We have 6 natural hair experts that have joined forces to help you, they will go through the natural hair journey with you all while sharing their favorite hair advice and tips. There will be new videos weekly, enjoy! Support the #OMGFamily and SUBSCRIBE today.
We have 6 natural hair experts that have joined forces to help you, they will go through the natural hair journey with you all while sharing their favorite hair advice and tips.
There will be new videos weekly, enjoy! Support the #OMGFamily and SUBSCRIBE today. One of the first videos is from your BlackHairOMG expert Alicia A.K.A. Pretti Uneek, creator of Pretti Uneek Jewelry .
Roller Set Results on Two Strand Twists - Natural Hairstyles