When you make a change in lifestyle, you also make sure that you make some changes in your habits, thoughts and overall life choices so that you can get the desired results.
Insanity is described as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I have seen many naturals struggle in their journey because they just can’t figure the natural hair thing out.
Some have even gone back to a relaxer because their hair just won’t cooperate.
At the same time, many people won’t even give the natural hair route a chance because they don’t know how other naturalistas do it.
When asked how I manage my hair…
5 of the 10 Things to STOP doing:
- Stop coveting other women’s hair.
- Stop thinking your natural hair texture is an affliction.
- Stop worrying about what people will think of your beauty and hair.
- Stop straightening your hair with relaxers.
- Stop using heat on your hair.